We want you to
– feel comfortable using our web sites
– feel secure submitting information to us
– contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
– know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
Collection of Misc. Pieces of Information/Cookies
Our cookies don’t collect specific identity related information, just information relating to your computer settings, internet connection, OS and your IP address. It will also collect your browsing patters and geographic location.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
– Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
You can find additional information in Appendix A of the NAI Self-Regulatory principles for publishers (PDF).
Please note that the NAI may change this sample language at any time.
How is the Information Used?
We use your email address (upon registration) to send you:
– Password reminder and registration confirmation
– Special offers
– News letters
– Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
Note: We may send newsletters and/or promotional emails on behalf of our alliance partners.
We use your personal information to:
– help us provide personalized features
– tailor our sites to your interest
– to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
– to provide the services requested by you
– to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
– direct our efforts for product improvement
– contact you as a survey respondent
– notify you if you win any contest; and
– send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
– remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
– your access privileges to our Web sites
-track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
– make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
– help diagnose problems with our server
– administer our Web sites
– track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites.
Sharing of your Personal Information
– We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
– We do not share or rent your email addresses with third parties except our agents and alliance partners.
– We reserve the right to disclose your information to law enforcement authorities and regulatory authorities in order to comply with existing laws.
Safeguards and Security
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon to this site.